Friday 3 August 2012

Meagan's Wedding

While in Manitoba I actually managed to sneak away for a whole day and night from the kids and enjoy my friend Meagan's wedding.  It was a blast.  The weather was hot, the bride was beautiful, and the whiskey was free...what more could a person ask for in a wedding.  :)

Here comes the bride

The wedding ceremony

Newlyweds!  Meagan and Evan

Wedding Photo Mishap #1...Maid of Honour loses heel in the soft grass

Wedding Photo Mishap #2...Groom is forced to hold the bouquet

Wedding Photo Mishap #3...Ring Bearer whose shoes are too tight refuses to stand for photo

Oh here's a good one.  The bride and her family...I got this one over the photographer's shoulder...god I hate it when unruly wedding guests do that to me when I am the photographer...lol

The first dance in the beautitful venue

The happy couple

Me and the Maid of Honour

No comments:

Post a Comment