Wednesday 18 July 2012

The "real" family reunion!

As nice it was to see all the Selkirks, a lot of whom I had not seen in a while  the best reunion for me was the one that happened on Friday night with me and my cousins.  This is how it went down...

It all started because mom made me this awesomely fancy Red Solo cup.

Stealing wood from Uncle Geordie's wood pile and trying hard to keep it even...lol.

Our crazy driver!

The drunks in the back.

And the drunks in the box.


We had to take out party down to the beach after Unlce Richie kicked us out of his yard. 
Quote of the evening delivered by Derek to Richie..."When did you stop being so fun?" 
Or maybe Robert Selkirk's was better..."Chuck's family is hard core man".  LOL

Sean trying to look cool for his woman...lol.

Robin, Quentin, Brad, Karla, and Derek...my cuzzzzins.

Me and my big bro.

Singing to some tunes that were bringing back memories.



We got bored of the beach so we moved our party down to the dock.

Having a pow wow around the quad.

As the light from the morning sun was on the horizon, 2 bright stars appeared in the sky, just 2.  We figured it was Granny and Grandpa telling us it was time to get our butts to bed so we did.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment