Thursday 24 May 2012

Arts and Crafts

Emmy loves to do crafts.  She asks me to do some almost everyday.  If I am busy with other stuff I just give her something simple to colour, cut or glue.  But other times when I can I get some more complex and fun ideas from the internet.  Sometimes Eva is sleeping when we do crafts but sometimes she gets to share in the fun.  After we are done we hang our masterpieces on the art line in the livingroom so we can admire them until they are bumped off for the latest and greatest new art piece.

Emmy tracing circles for the paper plate cows we were making

Keeping Eva entertained so I could help Emmy with her project


Eva helping me put on the goggly eyes on our cow...a few minutes are this shot I discovered her trying to eat them!

Emmy with her final product


The art line in the livingroom


No comments:

Post a Comment